June Mountain, Ca. is located about 20 miles north of Mammoth Lakes. From US 395, take Hwy. 158 west at the June Lake Loop. Drive approx. 4 miles to the Ski Area. MAP
- From Los Angeles take I-5 north to SR 14 north to US 395 north to Hwy. 158 (320 miles).
- From Orange County and San Diego take I-15 north to US 395 north to Hwy. 158 (388 miles).
- From San Francisco and Sacramento In Winter, take I-50 or I-80 to US 395 south to Hwy. 158 (307 miles). In summer, take Hwy. 120 through Yosemite then US 395 south to Hwy.158.
- From Reno/Lake Tahoe take US 395 south to Hwy. 158 (155 miles).
- From Las Vegas take US 95 north to Hwy. 266 west; turn slight left to SR 168 to US 395 north to Hwy. 158 (323 miles).
Road Conditions: Cal Trans (800.427.7623)